Cancer is difficult enough without having to travel long distance for treatment. Howard Memorial Hospital offers cancer treatment close to home, with compassionate team care for cancer patients and families. We have providers, nurses, a social worker, dietician, and physical therapists who work together to improve your quality of life, ensure your nutritional needs are met, and reduce your pain. For an appointment with Dr. Roy T. Webb, please call 501-624-7700.
We can assist with the following:
• Evaluation and management of malignant tumors or growths
• Infusion treatments and oral chemotherapy
• Bleeding disorders
• Non cancerous disorders of the blood, lymph nodes, and bone marrow
• Facilitation of needed services from additional treatment specialists
• Instruction and care for central line catheter
The specialty clinics are located at the Medical Office Building on 132 Medical Circle, Suite 100, Nashville and the HMH Foundation Medical Office Building at 119 Medical Circle, Nashville. For information on how to schedule an appointment with one of our visiting specialists, please talk with your primary care provider about a referral.