We are always looking for compassionate, caring individuals to work with us at Howard Memorial Hospital and join our staff of dedicated team members. If you think you have what it takes to thrive in a patient-centered environment, click to view our career listings below. For more information contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
- Howard Memorial, as a condition of employment, performs pre-employment testing for nicotine. If you use nicotine in any form, including but not limited to smokeless tobacco, vapor e-cig, snuff or chewing tobacco, you need not apply.
Flu Shot Policy
- All employees are required to receive flu shots annually.
- Howard Memorial Hospital will maintain your application for as long as legally required. Upon submitting your application we will take every effort to review it for proper consideration. If your qualifications meet the current needs of Howard Memorial Hospital, our Human Resources Department will contact you.
- Howard Memorial Hospital is committed to providing a safe, efficient, and productive work environment for all employees. To help ensure a safe and healthful working environment, each applicant to whom an offer of employment has been made will be required as a condition of employment to undergo a substance test. Applicants will be asked to read the policy and sign a Pre-Employment Offer and Employee Consent to Drug Screening.
- If an open position is not currently available, we will maintain your application for six months and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, Human Resources or the Hiring Manager will phone or e-mail you. Thank you for your interest in Howard Memorial Hospital.